Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Selby

No matter what's going out there in politico-land, one thing we can all agree on is that buying a beautiful book is money well spent.

On my tax return rampage, in amongst the other justifiable beauties 'The Selby is in Your Place' won my heart. I'm not necessarily an interiors girl but I do love being in other people's homes. Looking at their things and feeling that slight envy (as stated in the book's intro) that they might have a better flat, a cooler job or a hotter partner. If you're even feigning rolled eyes, you can stop right there. Because I know you've had those thoughts on one or more occasion too.

No? You're innocent? Better than the rest of us? Check these pics and tell me you don't want their lives.






Get your green eye on at The Selby

love,
cactus
x

No comments:

Post a Comment