Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday night is Pizza night





Cowabunga dude. I guess in one way I'm living out my childhood fantasies. Donatello from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was my first boy-girl thing. Where I realised that one day I wanted to live with and love a turtle, er, man. When they came to the big screen (the original one, 1990 stylings) I thought it was on. He was so intelligent, the kind of guy I thought I'd meet at uni and we'd discuss important issues intelligently. I really think he was what bought on the Geek-sheik thing back. You know, hot nerds, ITis2DIY4, that sorta thing.

Part of me can't help but feel I ended up with Michelangelo, the less serious, more pizza-loving of the turtles but still, how can a girl complain when she's feeling like April on a Friday night?

Heroes in a half shell.
cactus

x

No comments:

Post a Comment