Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A little trip down that lane





I know I'm not the only one who loves a good b+w pic. I wonder why I get so nostalgic over something that I wasn't even alive to witness. Is it that lingering moment of a bygone era? Or maybe just the beauty of these tattered photos. My nan sent some pics to me recently (yep, she's a whizz on the netty and scanner) and they are so full of old world charm I thought I should share a little of the magic that has been lost over time; thanks to things like the digital camera, and the novelty of happy-snapping your friends at their most trashiest rather than in the dapper like fashion that was only acceptable back then.

I wonder what our style would have been like if we were around back then?

cactus

x

No comments:

Post a Comment