Monday, December 21, 2009

Yaysies for Able and Game ...



Christmas cards! Horay! I came home to a little package from Able and Game with theses cards inside. How lovely. I entered a comp they were having asking people to write through what they would give William Shatner for christmas. I said a copy of the movie Secretary; James Spader: totally has to date me. The illustrations are way cute, plus with cards for occasions like telling your crush you like them, congratulating that friend on getting knocked up and thanking your dad for teaching you how to drive you won't have to endure that awkward silence while you're not saying what you really wanna say ever again. Thanks Able and Game!

I'm pretty keen on the mixtape card. What's your fave?
http://ableandgame.com/

cactus.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment