Thursday, April 22, 2010

'Fill in the Blanks' Friday

So I've stumbled across the cutest blog the little things we do and saw this sweet little diddy - fill in the blanks Friday. How cute. It's twenty to four. It's Friday. Who's pretending to do work at this time of the day and week? Not me!

1. The first thing I do in the morning is look at the time. And sigh

2. Every night before bed I set my alarm and switch off the tv.

3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is growl.

4. Something that makes me cringe is when couples walk side by side with their hands in each other's back pocket. Ew.

5. Social situations make me happy! Unless I don't know anyone at the social situation, then I tend to get a bit retarded.

6. I like to collect dresses, owls and good love songs.

7. Weekends are for not thinking about work, playing, eating big breakky's, drinking champagne with girlfriends and markets!

Happy Friday lovelies. Have an inspiring weekend





cactus.
x

1 comment: