Sunday, March 28, 2010

Awake is the New Sleep



Last night I met Ben Lee. I was working late at the office when one of the editor's came in to grab some pages, cousin in tow: cue Ben Lee. I know not many people love this eccentric songwriter, but I've always had a bit of a soft spot for him. Run with Scissors was my secret high school anthem. Anyway we got to talking and got on like a house on fire, the next thing I know we're discussing type options for his upcoming album, I'm giving him songwriting tips and how to use walking time productively. It's like we share a brain cell, I mean, we were basically finishing each other's sentences.

And then I woke up.

Turns out I was sharing a brain cell with the image of Ben Lee that my subconscious created.

Shame, I could really do with a celebrity friendship.

cactus
x

1 comment:

  1. omgosh, love ben lee and for a second i was SOOoooo excited that you might actually have met him. i'm very gullible you see! hehe

    xxx
    eri

    ReplyDelete