Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm green

So I've given up humming sweet tunes down the hill to my mail box. Sad face. This art exchange I signed up for isn't really all it was cracked up to be. Turns out most people must have thought of it as the age-old horrid chain letter and just decided 'no'. Either that or the postman's keeping all my delicious crafty treats!

At least someone's mailbox is being stuffed full of handmade goodness. These are some of the treats a friend has received. How lovely for her. Just goes to show how sweet and reliable my friends are. But then, I already knew that.







love from a green-eyed
cactus

x

3 comments:

  1. :) to see my photos up there

    :( for you though xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photos are gorgeous! I knew you were a creative kitten.
    I know! Boo huh. Oh well! I haven't lost total hope just yet :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your email/comment... I'm glad you loved the cards, and I hope there are more surprises in your mailbox today.
    I'm patiently waiting now too.

    And I've really enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete